Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Liebster Award from the author of Bowbowdorable - Cut Auzola

Hello my lovely readers..

I am so happy because of my beauty girl, Cut Auzola has nominate me an award. Yeah it's time to Liebster Award.. As we know, Liebster Awards is an award that given to the new blogger or a blogger who have under 200 follower.  And this award is made for have fun as a blogger, so we can knowing each others well..



Liebster Award have some rule, which is..
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog
  3. Answer 11 questions which provided to you by the person who nominated you
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
  5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has a less than 200 followers)
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
  7. List these rules in your pos
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)
As a rule number one, I would like to say thank you very much to my Auzola for this award, this is my first time to got an award on blog and it was amazing.. Hehehe.. Thank you Zola !

As a rule number three, these is my answer of Zola questions..

1. Do you like to use contact lens better when doing makeup look or just stick with your natural eyes? why?
  • I never using contact lens since I was born .. Poor me..
2.  What hair color do you want most?
  • Shiny Black..
3. Matte or shimmer eyeshadow? Why?
  • Both. Depends of the situation.
4. Favorite Disney princess?
  • Ariel
5. What makes you want to be a beauty blogger?
  • Wanna explore my skill in writing and help someone to take a decision about the product I review
6. Your favorite person of earth?
  • Shane Westlife :D
7. Smokey look or natural look? why?
  • Natural look for everyday use, smokey eyes for night or party use
8. Favorite makeup guru?
  • Michelle Phan as my beauty guru
9. Favorite face wash?
  • Apa yah???? I never feel satisfied with some brands of face wash that I've ever tried :(
10. Your biggest beauty problem?
  • Big Pore, "pesek' Nose, Chubby Cheek
11. What makeup brand you love most?
  • Ummmmmmmmmmm ??/ There is no love most. Hahaha :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ok, we go to the rule number four, I will provide eleven my random fact about me...
  1. I am a sleeping beauty princess.
  2. Petite girl, soooo petite..
  3. Love my Hidayat so damn.. Can't live without him *lebay*
  4. I am going older, OMG !!
  5. Love western food so much
  6. Lazy girl, I just take a bath once a day.. Hahahahah..
  7. Love to explore my skill on eye make up
  8. Working as Human Resource Assistant at Palm Oil Industri
  9. Never go aboard.. (I will one day!)
  10. Never do a criminal, Yes I am..
  11. I wanna get married, yeaaaahhhh..
Rule number five, nominate you my pretty girls to this award..
  1. Hani N -- http://nonahikaru.blogspot.com/
  2. Amanda Anandita -- http://amandaanandita.blogspot.com/
  3. Essy Syamsiah -- http://esybabsy.blogspot.com/
  4. Hani Nur -- http://www.simplybeautyme.com/
  5. Rani Hidayat -- http://easycozybeauty.blogspot.com
  6. Rere Dini -- http://queenalooks.blogspot.com/ 
  7. Rini Setiani -- http://ninudhrinudt.blogspot.com/
  8. Vina Sagita -- http://www.pinapina.net/
I am so sory if you my pretty girls already got nominated before, I hope you dont mind I nominated you again for this Liebster Award :D

 And it's my questions to you :)
  1. How much you love your imperfections shape of your face ?
  2. Do you ever tried fake or replica cosmetics? If yes, what is the side effect you feel ?
  3. Have you tried to whitening your skin with "abal-abal" cream or lotion ?
  4. What is your biggest problem of using make up ?
  5. Are you happy to be a beauty blogger ?
  6. Do you know how to contour and highligt your face ?
  7. What is your goal as a beauty blogger ?
  8. Local or international product you love most ?
  9. Your everyday fragrance is.....
  10. Have you ever shopping at online shop? If yes, have you disappointed when shopping online?
  11. Your favorite Indonesian Beauty Blogger ?
 Hmmmm.. It's not a difficult questions, just to knowing you as well and have fun :)

Thank you who read this post, enjoy !




No comments:

Post a Comment